Friday 8 February 2013

First EVER Blog!

Well here goes.......

Hello!

My name is Sara and as stated in the title, this is my first EVER blog!!
A little bit daunting, but have been looking to start a blog for some time and I am rather excited about it :)

I invite you to follow me and allow me to tell you about about myself and family, for example, days out or short breaks we may take, as well as various products/services we use, toys my daughter plays with, books we may read an also food and drink (maybe even the odd recipe thrown in now and again).

All reviews I write will be of my own honest opinion and products will have been purchased with our hard earned cash, unless otherwise stated on the post.
If you are a company looking for a review please contact me via loveofmummy@gmail.com I would be happy to work with you.

I hope I provide an interesting read for you all, if you have any feedback whatsoever, please let me know, I would love to know what you think, or even if you have any ideas where I could improve on anything particular.

1 comment: