Tuesday 9 September 2014

Slumberdown Sleepwell Review

Slumberdown Sleepwell Range

 

I have recently been testing the new Sleepwell range from Slumberdown, this consisted of two pairs of luxury embossed stripe pillows and a luxury embossed stripe duvet for our double bed.

This new signature range has been launched this month at ASDA stores nationwide.

 

On receiving the products I was very impressed, I am admittedly someone who can be persuaded by packaging, and I must say they are instantly eye catching as they look professional and luxurious!

 

Both the pillows and duvet are filled with silky super soft hollowfibre and concealed in a luxury embossed stripe microfibre cover.

Importantly, all items are non-allergenic, being naturally dust-mite free and can be machine washed and can be dried on a low temperature in the tumble dryer.

 

I personally found that this range have been true to their word, so far they really have provided me with some great nights sleep.

The pillows particularly have been great for me, having just the right level of support, firm but still plenty of plumpness to cuddle to!

The duvet at 10.5 tog is suitable for all year use and absolutely perfect for this time of year, just as it's getting cooler.

I am unfortunately someone who really feels the cold, so up to now I can say I am pleased with the level of warmth this duvet holds in, I certainly cant bring myself to get out of it in the morning, I think the microfibre covers play a big part in this, as it obviously holds the heat a little more but really does make it more comfortable.

 

Slumberdown has a wide variety of quality products, including pillows, duvets and mattress protectors, to suit a variety of sleep needs. For further information on any of their ranges including the new Sleepwell range, take a look at their website www.slumberdown.co.uk

 

As a member of the Slumberdown panel of mums, I received these products to review and provide you with my honest opinion.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment